– Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
– Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
– Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heatblock.
– The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.3, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
– Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
– The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
– Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
– Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
Standard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers, best choice for bulk ordering
Well-designed compact structure
Superior thermal isolation of heatbreak
Reinforced rigid structure
High temperature resistance