- 【Pre-installed Klipper Firmware】The Neptune 4 Pro 3D printer is designed to be fast and efficient. It features a quiet Klipper motherboard and ARM 64-bit 1.5G main frequency quad-core processor for sufficient processing power, allowing it to print at a amazing speed of up to 500mm/s (recommended 250mm/s), and supports advanced functions like input shaping and pressure advance to achieve accurate and smooth models.
- 【Dual-Gear Direct Drive Extruder】The dual-gear direct drive extruder with a 5.2:1 reduction ratio for smooth and consistent extrusion, combined with the copper-titanium bi-metal throat pipe and unique air duct design, improve heat dissipation and reduce nozzle clogging.
- 【300°C High-temp Nozzle】With a high-temperature nozzle reaching 300°C, the printer can handle a wide range of filaments, including PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU, and high-temperature filaments like nylon. The extended hot end design ensures consistent heating and faster melting and extrusion, resulting in faster printing speed.
- 【Intelligent Segmented Heatbed】With 100W+150W power output, the slicing software automatically recognizes the size of the model during slicing and activates the peripheral heating zone if the model size exceeds the center heating zone (120mmx120mm). The two partitions can also be turned on and off manually for more precise temperature control. Additionally, the surface of the PEI magnetic platform is marked for guidance.
- 【Auto Bed Leveling + Auxiliary Leveling】With 121 (11×11) points auto bed leveling, you can achieve consistent and reliable prints every time without the need for manual bed leveling. Additionally, the auxiliary leveling by hand-twist knobs allows for further fine-tuning of the print bed’s level for improved print quality.
- 【Efficient Heat Dissipation】ELEGOO Neptune 4 Pro also features 2 thickened double-sided 4015 ball bearing cooling fans and 4×4020 ball bearing blower fans behind the print head for omnidirectional rapid cooling the newly printed layers to prevent warping and improve overall print quality even at a fast printing speed.
ELEGOO Neptune 4 Pro FDM 3D Printer
Speed Up Printing with Klipper
With the Klipper motherboard and ARM 64-bit 1.5G main frequency quad-core processor to process and execute commands faster, Neptune 4 Pro can print at up to 500mm/s, allowing you to complete your print projects quickly and efficiently. With our pre-installed Klipper firmware, you can start printing right away without the hassle of firmware installation.
In addition, it supports input shaping, which helps eliminate artifacts and resonances on the model surface, and pressure advance, which helps predict nozzle pressure for more accurate and consistent extrusion and less filament ooze and blobbing.
Powerful Extrusion Mechanism
The printer’s dual-gear direct drive extruder is another key feature that ensures smooth and consistent extrusion, weighing only 75% of the weight of the Neptune 3 Pro. The 5.2:1 reduction ratio and dual-gear design ensure a firm grip on the filament and prevent the flexible filament from slipping and grinding. The copper-titanium bi-metal throat pipe has a unique air duct design for faster heat dissipation of the throat pipe and less nozzle clogging.
The 300°C high-temp nozzle with an extended hotend design to fully melt the filament, and you can explore a wider range of materials, such as PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU, and high-temp filaments like nylon.
Separate Segmented Heatbed
ELEGOO Neptune 4 Pro features an intelligent segmented heatbed for added efficiency and energy-saving, and a hot bed overheat protection switch to prevent thermal runaway causing hot bed damage or fire. The heatbed can be set to 100W to heat only the center area (120mmx120mm), making it ideal for smaller models. For larger models, the heatbed can be set to 250W, heating the entire surface area. The two partitions can also be manually controlled for flexible temperature adjustments.
PEI magnetic platform with a special coating and spring steel sheet for good adhesion and anti-warping, just gently bend the print steel plate to release or pop off the prints.
Efficient Cooling System
To ensure rapid and omnidirectional cooling of newly deposited models, the Neptune 4 Pro has two thickened 4015 ball bearing cooling fans on each side of the print head and four 4020 ball bearing blower fans behind it. This cooling system allows the hot filament to bond quickly for better overhang and bridge results even at a fast printing speed, preventing issues like warping or deformation.
More Practical Features
The printer can resume printing after an unexpected power failure, thanks to its power loss recovery function. With a filament detection sensor, when the filament runs out or breaks, the printer will pause and alarm.
Support LAN networking printing, once connected, you can use the WEB terminal to remote control and monitor your printer on the same network.
The XY-axis belt tensioner is easy to adjust with a hand-twist knob, and the widened Y-axis profile ensures a stable printing platform.
The 4.3-inch removable capacitive screen supports 8 languages and can be used handheld or fixed on the machine base. It features a printed model preview and a pause printing function to monitor printing progress and make adjustments as needed.
The gantry’s LED light bar and nozzle LED light can be operated via the screen’s button for conveniently observing model printing in a dark environment.