NEMA 17 Stepper Motor (42CM06) – Original Leadshine
For 3D Printers, CNC machines and other DIY Projects “This stepper motor is one of the most widely used motors for RepRap projects worldwide. It is a high-torque motor with high-precision stepping and excellent running.”
This Motor comes with D Shaft (one flat on the shaft for better grip on the pulleys).
Model # 42CM06C
Features of Leadshine Hybrid Stepper Motor CM Series – 42CM06C
2 phase, NEMA 17 frame size
- 47 mm Length (Plus-minus 1mm)
- 2.5 A phase current
- 0.6 N.m holding torque
- 5 mm (0.197 inches) shaft size
- Step angle 1.8 degree
- Built with high-quality materials including bearings and shafts made by Japanese manufacturers
- High precision, low motor heating, and low vibration
- This motor comes with strain relief for a reliable and break-proof connection.