Specially designed structure made just for high-speed printing
for different types of nozzles
all filament types
Highlights and innovation of Rapido hotend
1. New heatblock design features a larger melt zone to suit the demands of high speed and high temperature printing.
2. Evenly heated thanks to cylindrical ceramic heating unit
3. Integral frame rigid structure of titanium alloy screws makes lower heat conductivity possible, and realize the function of one-handed nozzle change.
4. Thin-walled heatbreak, eliminating heat creep and clogging, while realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
5. Unique structure design makes fast switching between high flow and ultra-high flow printheads possible.
6. Interchangeable design of different types of nozzles suit the demands of high temperature and fiber filaments printing.
Seamlessly adapted to all Prusa models
Other models can be assembled with adapters
Compatible with all thermoplastic filaments, including but not limited to typical composite fiber filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, PA, PEEK, PEI and PLA-CF、ABS-CF、PETG-CF、PA-CF/GF, as well as composite filaments such as steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and fluorescence
Product Model Download
Product Wireframes Download